Saturday, March 05, 2005

Disappointment

The Forgotten is not that great of a movie. It doesn't take much for me to enjoy a movie...I mean come on, one of my favorites is The Wedding Singer. I even liked Legally Blond. But I felt really let down after watching this movie. I think the problem was that I kept waiting for a twist that never happened. They gave away the ending of the movie halfway through. And the last three minutes were what Matt called a deus ex machina - basically one moment that makes everything okay again. Very dissappointing.

But what was not disappointing was Famous Dave's Barbeque. I don't think I'll have to eat again for like, three days. We ordered the two-person sampler feast. They bring it to you on an inverted trash can lid. How cool! It comes with ribs, BBQ chicken, pulled pork, corn on the cob, fries, baked beans, cole slaw and cornbread. Mmmmm-mmm! Although I must say that the ribs were the best part of it.

Off to bed on our old sheets because I forgot to put our regular ones in the dryer in time for bed.

"Again, something that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY!!!"

"They were cones!!"

3 comments:

Matt said...

See? Computer games are educational!

-M

Ryan said...

Nice try Matt. Get back to work.

Matt said...

:-(