Saturday, March 26, 2005

In preparation for the bunnies!

"Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces." - Judith Viorst
"What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate." - Katharine Hepburn
"It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man." - Miranda Ingram
"Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate." - Charles Schultz

The apple pie came out beautifully, as expected. I also made sugar cookies with pastel candy sprinkles (break-and-bake). Matt whooped my butt in Yahtzee after lunch today. Well, I shouldn't say "whooped my butt." I beat him in four rounds out of six. Unfortunately, he got three yahtzees in the 5th round. Punk. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to go out to eat tonight.

I just remembered the other two things I wanted to say today (two hours later). One was that, out of the 12 e-mails that have come to my Johns Hopkins e-mail account so far today, 9 of them have been spam. And that I have a runny nose today, which I *never* get. I'm more of a congestion kind of girl. Something is majorly wrong here.

I listened to the Pat McGee Band before listening to the Pat McGee Band was cool.

Now Listening: Pat McGee Band - Beautiful Way

No comments: