Friday, August 12, 2005

Good Grief

Is it Friday already? This week has absolutely flown by. I guess that's what happens when you are working on five different project arms simultaneously. I'm bound to get something that works eventually!

Actually, I did get stuff that worked this week. Which is a nice change of pace. Now if I can just get the same answer two more times, we'll be in business. I have a bad habit (not really a habit, because it's not my fault, but I can't think of a better word) of geting really good data once, and then completely different results the next four times.

Anyway, I haven't posted since Monday because I didn't really have anything worth saying, and I didn't want to take up space with mindless drivel. Well, I had things worth saying, but just because something's true doesn't mean it needs to be said publically.

Woah, I just realized that August is basically half over, and my thesis proposal is due in less than 4 months. Better get cracking on that soon. But how am I supposed to concisely describe four broad, long term project goals in less than one page? Stupid contradictions.

News entertainment prizes today both go to men. First, there was the guy that got busted for bigamy after all three of his wives showed up to visit him in the hospital after triple-bypass surgery. Simultaneously. Seems as though they had a pow-wow in the parking lot and figured out what was going on. Second goes to the guy that got arrested at the Oklahoma City Airport for having a pipe bomb in his luggage. Worst excuse EVAR: "I forgot that there was a pipe bomb that I had made for fun in my bag when I drove to the airport."

No comments: