Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Subliminal Message

L.T. Smash: It's a three-pronged attack. Subliminal, liminal, and superliminal.
Lisa: Superliminal??
L.T. Smash: I'll show you. Hey you! Join the Navy!
Carl: Uh, yeah, alright.
Lenny: I'm in.

The needle on my cruise control speedometer icon is at the same angle as the needle on my speedometer when it's at 55 MPH.

I saw a man this morning wearing a bright orange shirt that said "Solid Waste Management Director." I couldn't decide if that was a job title or a poo joke.

And if the genie was set free
And by the laws of things, like that he's indebted to me
I'd bury my three wishes deep down in the ground
So I would not turn my whole life upside down

-Barenaked Ladies

2 comments:

Matt said...

It's navy, not army, but points for a Simpsons reference.

Courtney said...

I don't know how I missed that...I even looked it up on Wikipedia to make sure I had gotten it right. I fixed it.