Sunday, November 27, 2005

And we're home

Vacation was good. As always, I'm glad to be home though.

I bought an iPod tonight. We went and looked at them at Best Buy, but I was cranky then because it was $50 more than I had thought and I was still feeling envious that Matt got his for free but I would have had to spend *all* my Christmas money on mine. I ended up just getting two DVDs then (Crash and Mona Lisa Smile). We watched Crash when we got home; Matt had never seen it. It was as good as I remembered it. So anyways, I was looking around on Yahoo Shopping tonight, and I found a merchant with good customer ratings that was selling iPods for $239.99, no tax or shipping. So it ended up being about $75 cheaper than Best Buy, and I should have it in 3-5 days.

Got the rest of the Christmas-present-making supplies, made two more cookie doughs (I'm done with that!) and went to JC Penney too - I wanted some camis for Christmas parties this year, and I ended up getting cute pajamas for Julie's Christmas present (no, she can't use the computer yet).

Getting close to the 300th post...should make it before the end of the year.

No comments: