Friday, November 04, 2005

Another Success

Nothing much to report at work, but I was able to make sweet potato french fries tonight without burning the building down with boiling oil. Or personal injury...we all know how prone I am to self-induced burn injuries.

I plan on collecting $10 on Monday after VT's win this weekend. I had already made a bet with Matt Vaughn, and today at lunch Paul was making all sorts of comments about VT losing. Finally, I said "Are you going to keep talking trash or are you going to put your money where your mouth is?" So he went in for $5 too...he said any more and he would have had to get permission from his wife :-)

I need to make food and clean tonight and tomorrow. But we're watching Welcome to Mooseport right now...I'll have to work it into my schedule.

No comments: