Thursday, December 22, 2005

It doesn't feel like vacation yet...

Hi, my name is Courtney, and I conduct electricity like nobody's bizness.
(Hi, Courtney.)
Once, I shorted out Matt's plastic mouse just by touching it. He had to get a USB mouse because the mouse jack on his computer didn't work anymore. I shock myself getting out of the car every day - doesn't matter what the season, temperature, or humidity is. The cats run from me when I come inside with my coat on. I also shock myself on the coffee maker at work while touching nothing but a styrofoam cup (the coffee maker is also plastic). I've shocked myself on lightswitches (somehow I always manage to touch the little screw), doorknobs, faucets, and metal folding chairs - through a wool coat, no less.

All I want for Christmas is a static-free existance.

I went to 4 stores tonight for pate' for my mom.
Whole Foods Market ftw.

I don't have to work again for 11 days. Not that I was accomplishing much anyways. I do have a buttload of reading to do though. I called about my lab results, but the clinic wouldn't give them to me over the phone. Grr.

I think I have SAD. I hope my mood starts to pick up soon.

She, she screams in silence
A sullen riot penetrating through her mind
- Green Day

No comments: