Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Additions

To our DVD collection, that is.

We got Legally Blonde, Mean Girls, Office Space, William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, Rounders, and Swordfish with our Best Buy gift cards.

Bet you can't guess which ones I picked out.

Trick question! I picked all of them out except Rounders (lest you think that I somehow ended up with more Best Buy gift cards than Matt, he also got a new FM transmitter for his iPod).

We also saw The Family Stone today. It was extremely well done, but different than what I expected (not as much of a comedy as the previews made it out to be).

I just told Matt that I was getting hungry and I either needed to make dinner or eat more ice cream. I thought it was an obvious choice, but he's making me make dinner. I suppose the ice cream will have to wait a bit.

No comments: