Friday, June 30, 2006

The only thing worse than beating a dead horse

Is betting on one?

For someone who says they wish they had never met me and wants to forget that I even exist, you sure do come to my blog a lot.

4 verified visits in 36 hours. 5% of all my internet traffic, in fact. My mistake, 2%. Stupid pie chart.

Yes, I'm talking about you, Cox Communications suscriber 68.106.119.# in Fairfax, VA, using Windows 2000 and Internet Explorer.


You know, I have a suggestion. I stopped going to your webpage over three months ago in an attempt to end the ridiculousness. And I know you know it's true. So how about you do the same, and then you won't have to deal with the egotistical paranoia that everything I say is secretly about you. Oh noes, I didn't talk about you in some song lyrics and I took out something that I heard you say six years ago because for whatever reason it bothered you - I'm totally ruining your life.

/You should upgrade to Firefox
//slashy slashy!

No comments: