Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ahhhh

I like treating myself to niceness.

Tonight I washed and deep-conditioned my hair. I did a five-step facial (cleanse, exfoliate, mask, toner and moisturizer - a combination of Almay and St. Ives products). I attacked my calloused feet. And I exfoliated and moisturized the rest of me.

Almost as good as a spa. And a hell of a lot cheaper.

And I beat Matt at Five Crowns again. Grrrr! :-)

I think I've decided to give up my Sleep playlist on the weekends. It's just too much of a hassle to keep it separated from my Recently Played playlist. I had been pausing submissions and limiting the playlist to five songs to keep my last.fm stats from being skewed by certain "mellow" artists, but today I only submitted five songs out of 154 that I listened to in the past two days because I unpaused submissions before I adjusted the playlist length. Rawr. Oh well, I'll just have to be content with Matt's list I suppose.

We finally finished Season 2 of Lost last night. It was pretty interesting, although now we have to wait until October for the third season to start. In the meantime, Swathi loaned me The O.C. Season One, and Matt wants to get some episodes of Battlestar Galactica off of iTunes. So we'll still have plenty to watch this summer (although I have to admit that at the moment I'm less than excited about B.G.)

No comments: