Monday, July 24, 2006

DER der der!

Woah, I haven't posted since Thursday. Craziness.

Mine since Friday - Singer 8280 sewing machine (I was trying to upload the picture of it, but for some reason blogger seems to not want to upload pictures at the moment.) I haven't had much time to play with it yet, as I've been doing a lot of work getting ready for VBS, which started last night. The first night went alright, only four more to go. I feel like my team is too big this year though, as it seems that I spend more energy trying to make sure that everyone has something to do instead of on making sure things get done. And of course everyone wants an acting part, but it's just not possible with 3 extra parts and 5 people! So that's been a source of added stress this year.

Work is...work, or not working, as the case may be. I traded one problem for another with my cell staining last week. All my Saturdays in August are already full too, bah. I'm ready for summer to be over.

No comments: