Monday, July 03, 2006

Paralyzed by the size...

...of all the things that we did not intend. - VaCo, Last Goodbye

Queen of the desserts once again. I just made the best strawberry shortcakes you'll ever taste. Well, I mean, you won't taste them. But trust me, they're the best. Mmmm. And Jell-o flag cake. Because it's the 4th of July and all.

It's too late for what you want
She's not there, she's off the air
Blurry memories
Recognize what they can't see
And it's the dirty taste of diesel
Red eye flight, red eye people
There without me
She's there without me

She's scarred but even smarter
The sky is clear enough for takeoff
She's the forest for the trees
Undefined by the memory
Of what she used to be
A new moon tide on an open sea
She set herself free
She set herself free
-VaCo, Off the Air

No comments: