Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pass the peas

I was just watching Iron Chef America; the secret ingredient was green peas. And at the end, one of the woman judges was trying to describe the overall flavor of the dishes, and she says "I really feel like there's a lot of pea-ness going on here."

I've really been in a tank top mood lately (even though I always have to wear something over them because I'm always cold!) I've been to Target twice in the last 4 days - I got two new tank tops on the first trip: a navy and dusty rose strappy striped one and a blue-gray tank with little metal studs scattered at the neckline. The second trip we got school supplies to donate to our church for the backpacks they're putting together for local underprivileged children. So, now Old Navy has a bunch of tank tops on sale. I'm trying hard to resist, but it's gonna be tough!

You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet
- 311, All Mixed Up

No comments: