Thursday, July 20, 2006

So THAT's it

I figured out what's wrong with kids today - $5-10K birthday parties. O...M...G.

Radios, TV shows, fill my holes with your goodies
I sold my privacy so that I would always be pretty
And I can tell you that the best things are free with proof of purchase
Aooohhh, America, aooohhh, America
Aooohhh, America, aaahhh

Pay no more attention to the things that you stand for
Sit back, relax, enjoy the war from your living room
Holocaust and cable at a fraction of the cost
And just to make sure that you don't get lost, here's the Media
Media, Media, Media, Media
Aooohhh, America, aooohhh, America
Aooohhh, America, aaahhh

I embrace your legacy, the models and the apathy
I know the late night network commonwealth
Is there to help me help myself
All I know is my lonely soul, the remote control
Aooohhh, America, aooohhh, America
Aooohhh, America, aaahhh
-Bree Sharp

1 comment:

goodbye said...

I totally read that link as $5-$10K parties first. So, I'm like, wow, how would you like to be the kid getting the $5 party while your snooty neighbor gets a $10K party.

Still ludicrous.