Friday, July 07, 2006

Sometimes I'm witty

"Texas blood runs thicker than oil."

And the one I forgot earlier: "If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then mine are saying that my soul's irritated."

Yesterday was the magic 60,000 mile day for my car. Wee.

Okay, on to the good stuff, because it's way better than my mediocre wit.

Video of a magic trick where an audience member is pulled in half by two other audience members. Pretty spiffy looking, although I *think* I know how it's done.

Video of Shrubya singing "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" - mashups of bits taken from his press conferences etc.

Apparantly paranoia in various forms is more common than people believed, according to this British study.

Posted on behalf of The Green, who is currently too lazy to make his own blog - Mr. T likes Starbucks double-shot espressos. Mr. T does not like annoying questions.

When in doubt, move on
You don't need to sort it out
- Son Volt, Drown

5 comments:

Matt Green said...

No, you are too lazy to make your own blog!







Oh crap. Snakes on a plane, man, snakes on a plane.

Erin said...

hilarious blog!

Courtney said...

Thank you! Please feel free to drop by any time. I always enjoy new readers.

Heather "Tails" Taylor said...

Congrats on the milage count. I once bought a car off a mate and it was getting on in years and literally lasted me two days before dying even though they never had any probs with it. I think she missed her owners (and her name? It was Bessie...)

Courtney said...

Haha you might have thought twice about those congrats if I told you that I've only had the car for a little over 2 years :-)