Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Insane in the brain

Today is not boding well for my sanity.

I got gas this morning, and I got gum on the bottom of my second-favorite pair of flip-flops (my pink leather ones are my favorite, because they match so many of my shirts). It was really sticky gum too. Eww.

It's already super hot, and it's only going to get hotter. Eww.

Apparantly there was a fire alarm or something this morning, and the fire doors (which are normally held open by large, strong magnets) are still closed. Our common area is right at the end of the hallway next to a set of these doors, and so anytime someone walks down the hallway (we're also right next to the men's bathroom) the doors slam shut behind them. The doors have been slamming shut about every 30 seconds or so.

At least we have another good weekend coming up. Let's Dish with Sean and Jen (so they can stock up on meals before the baby comes) and then chinese food with Jim, Ryan and Phil. And another "chill" day on Sunday, before the traveling starts.

No comments: