Friday, August 04, 2006

That's just who I am this week

NARK!

It's been a tough week. To cap it all off, I came about 9 inches away from killing someone this morning. Some moron on a bike, riding the wrong way down the street, looking behind him instead of in front of him, rode right out in front of my car as I was entering an intersection. And of course he wasn't wearing a helmet, who are we kidding here? That would have been just dandy. Almost killing idiots before my morning coffee is NOT how I like to roll.

I went to Target to return the programmable thermostat that doesn't work with our wiring system because our heat pump is too old. As I was walking in from the parking lot, this guy totally did the "How you doin'?" thing. Eww factor - he was with ANOTHER GIRL. How much more sketch can we get here?

I'm also mad at Michaels, for going all pansy in their merchandise. It used to be a real crafts store; now you can't buy fabric or sewing notions. Just candles and silk flowers and scrapbooking materials and wedding junk.

My Old Navy "pre-birthday gift" package came today; Matt said signing for the package made him miss pocket Kings. Two pairs of dressy khaki pants, two sweaters, two button-down shirts, two long-sleeved shirts, a t-shirt and a strapless dress (that I had to reorder because I misgauged the size). Additional retail therapy was in the form of shoes. Hey, I told you it was a tough week. Men will never realize the magical chemistry combination of estrogen and a shoe sale. Take two pairs and call me in the morning - a pair in black and a pair in brown.

I don't get to say "Jigga wha??" nearly enough.

Let's Dish and dinner out with the boys tomorrow.

I need to go to bed soon.

No comments: