Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend Fun

We had a bunch of plans this weekend to continue the birthday fun. I gave Matt his presents on Friday morning - Lego Star Wars (for the PS2), two Muse CDs, and two shirts. Friday night was just hanging out here. Saturday, we went to go see The Departed, which as Jason said, was very good. I liked the story a lot, once you get past the language and the blood spatters. Saturday night we went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Bethesda, setting the record for the most expensive dinner that we've paid for ourselves. But man, it was the best steak I've ever had. We had crab-stuffed mushrooms, caesar salads, yummy yummy steaks and garlic mashed potatoes. As is tradition (that...I just made up) I also had creme brulee for dessert. It was delicious.

Today after church and lunch we went to Seneca Creek State Park and hiked a different part of the trail (4.8 miles this time). It was a perfect day - cool and crisp, but sunny.



Head on over to the photoblog for more pictures.

2 comments:

Matt Green said...

And the MuseVirus continues to spread!

I hope it doesn't get any chillier than what it is currently, because it is pretty bitter for this time of year. Either that, or I should wear long-sleeves more often.

Izzo said...

I'm going to Ruths Chris tomorrow night, and it is mmm mmm good! I don't think we've ever left there spending less than like $400. But that's okay, I love a corn-fed cow.