Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ain't it funny how we're all getting old

Apparently the new code word for civil war is "regional conflagration." Good to know we're all on the same page now.

I realized the other day that "A Toyota" is a palindrome. How do people come up with palindromes anyways? And I don't mean the lame ones, like "Did mom pop? Mom did." I mean the ones like "Go hang a salami. I'm a lasagna hog!"

I wish my hair looked as good dry as it did wet. Maybe I'll start a new trend. Instead of bed-head, I'll have shower-head.

As her voice becomes music, music the waltz
Which was over before it began
- VaCo

3 comments:

Matt Silverthorn said...

I thought that the code word for civil war was "sectarian violence."

Courtney said...

Nono, didn't you get the memo? This is the *new* code word. I kind of like the way it rolls off your tongue so much better than "sectarian violence." Conflagration. Conflaaaaagration. Ahh.

Jim said...

Nahh,

You guys have been up in Maryland too long. It's the War of Northern Aggression.