Thursday, February 08, 2007

Are we happy plastic people?

I just noticed that my previous post was my 600th post. I'm never on top of these things.

So, I never imagined that living in Maryland I would need to wear ski pants to get to work.

Oh, you thought I was kidding about the ski pants? Hardly.

Swathi bought me a CD of the Johns Hopkins a capella group, The Octopodes. They're pretty good, but some of their CD has some unusual song choices. I really love their versions of Michelle Branch's "Breathe" and Saliva's "Rest in Pieces." But then they did a Tori Amos song ("Spark"), an Audioslave song ("Like a Stone"). It's not bad, just...unusual.

We're going to Carly and Eric's place after church on Sunday to have lunch and play Trivial Pursuit. And to lie on their Tempur-Pedic mattress :-)

No comments: