Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Growing up is hard

I've been interested in working at the NIH after I'm done here, and Rhoda gave me the contact info for someone who is currently an intern at the Center for Scientific Review. I looked up some information about the internship program online, and they want several years of postdoctoral experience. This wasn't exactly what I had planned. But I'm really interested in a CSR position, and the internship usually ends up with a job offer.

I did find a three-year Pharmacology Research Associate postdoctoral program at the NIH which I think would be tolerable.

I know it's probably odd to be worrying about this so far in advance, but I've always had a "life plan" before and I'm feeling a bit lost at the moment.

2 comments:

Matt Green said...

Don't sweat it. My life plan fell by the wayside awhile ago. All you can do is keep tweaking it until it works.

kim said...

Ditto what Matt Green said. No matter how lost you feel, always remember Jeremiah 29:11.

See you Sat.