Friday, March 09, 2007

Why do you taunt me, shoes??

I got a Payless flier in the mail the other day. They had these totally cute shoes advertised for $12.99. Except no one has them :-( Not the store, not the website. I even looked on e-bay.

If anyone can find me a pair of American Eagle "Cammie" side tie skimmers, size 8, I will love you forever. And maybe even make you cookies or something. They look kind of like this, except they're cream instead of navy and have little brown flowers instead of polka dots. And the ribbon is brown instead of white. So cute!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I feel your pain! I saw these in the store about a month or so ago and went back to get them, and not one store in my area has them! I don't understand why these shoes would be in the ad and they're not available. Not even on the website. My heart is broken! :(