Saturday, April 21, 2007

Caturday

I mean, Saturday. I looked at all of the "lolcats" pictures on the website. The best source for pictures like this:

I can has cheezburger?

So, what did I do today. Got up. Went to lunch with Matt at Arbys. Went over to church to pull a few weeds and plant the tulips that have been in our window since Easter. I cut back all the flowers, since they were wilting, and the leaves had gotten a bit yellow from not getting enough sun in our house, but the bulbs were still in good condition so if they don't rebloom this year, then definitely next year. Went to Child's Play to look at the games. Matt and I couldn't agree on one, and the people there were SO overbearing (I think we were there for half an hour or so, and during that time three different people came over at least seven times to ask us if we were finding everything okay or telling us about different games. Yes, I can read the back of the box myself, thank you). We didn't end up getting anything. Came back home, and worked on my project. The professor had extended the deadline to next Saturday (originally it was due tomorrow) but when I'm honest with myself, I realize that I'm not going to want to work on it this week. So I got it all done today and submitted it around 8:15pm. 12 page document plus two spreadsheet attachments. Hope it was good enough.

Dinner, packing, maybe a movie or some TV left for tonight?

I'll try to blog about my trip while I'm there. I'm a little worried that I won't be able to get to the internet connection...my computer does funny things with outside wireless connections ever since Hopkins IT did some crazy thing to my wireless access drivers. I guess we'll see what happens.

Happy wedding day, Ryan :-)

No comments: