Sunday, April 22, 2007

La-WEEEZ-ee-ana

You know what I'm talkin' about.

So, we're here. The flight was my favorite kind...uneventful. Although our connecting flight in Dallas took off almost 45 minutes late, and I think that was the smallest plane I've ever been on. Only three seats wide. I got a seat to myself. We had dinner at a place called Don's; there were frog legs and alligator on the menu. I just got fried catfish and shrimp. I tried a little crawfish etouffee but it wasn't really all that for me. Went to a Piggly Wiggly for some snacks/bottled water to have on hand in the room, and here we are now. Darlene fixed me up with the wireless internet connection (my computer is so stupid about the wireless internet ever since Hopkins IT had a go at it). Anyway, I gotta get up at 6am tomorrow, which luckily is really 7am on the Eastern time that I'm used to! Hope to have some real updates and maybe some pictures in a day or so.

No comments: