Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday, rainy Sunday

I updated my "American Eagle at Payless" bookmark to only show shoes that were currently in stock in size 8, to avoid further disappointments.

I'm trying to decide if I want this bikini. What I really wanted was a true halter top (not a string halter) with blue multi stripes and a matching bottom. Old Navy had one once, but it went out of stock. I was only able to find something similar in one place, and it was $80. I guess if I'm going to polka dot route I can go with the one I found at Lands End, which has the style of top I want but I'm not sure if I like the bottom. Plus it's getting pretty up there in price as well.

Today is a yucky rainy gray chilly day. Perfect for a nap. I think I'll put one on my schedule for this afternoon.

No comments: