Sunday, May 27, 2007

Accomplishments

Finished the entire bathroom - cleaning, sanding, painting, reorganization. w00t! Washed all the windows (looks SOO much better), washed and re-hung the drapes, cleaned out the fridge and pantry, threw out about 5 bags of junk, did all the paper filing.

Tomorrow the plan is CLEAN. All the hard core dusting/vacuuming, scrubbing the stove/oven/hood, scrubbing the kitchen counters and floor, spot-cleaning the walls, and organizing closets.

Dang I'm tired. Anyone want to come over and rub my shoulders? They really hurt from painting the ceiling.

2 comments:

Eric said...

trust me, i know about sore shoulders. i spent basically all day yesterday working on my bedroom ceiling - sanding, spackling, sanding more, painting. the worst part is that it's still not even done. i hate that ceiling.

Courtney said...

Our ceiling is textured paint. Ugh. Luckily I was painting the smallest room in the house. But I totally feel your pain.