Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekending

Matt took me to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate me being so S-M-R-T. I mean, S-M-A-R-T. We went hiking on the Seneca Creek trail (about 5 miles) and then went to his cousin's 13th birthday cookout. His uncle isn't going to sleep for the next 5 years. Sunday we went to an upscale diner called Jackie's for brunch with Sean and Jen, and then went to Warren Brown's pastry shop, Cakelove to get dessert. It was super tasty and he was filming an episode of his show "Sugar Rush" in the shop's kitchen, which was pretty neat.

I bought a dress for Matt's cousin's HS graduation next month. This is the cut of the dress. This is the pattern. Oh, and did I mention that I got it for $15? :-D Now I'm trying to find some inexpensive navy sandals to wear with it.

68 days until I'm in Colorado. Did I mention that I'm excited? :-D

No comments: