Thursday, June 14, 2007

Five cents a gallon saves me a dollar a week

It kind of makes me sad that this conversation ran through my head this morning. I was on Rt. 40 heading into the city and about to drive past my ghetto gas station (I wouldn't go there at night, but it's okay at 10am). So I'm sitting at the light before I go past the station and trying to read the gas prices, and I think Is that an eight? I think it's an eight...it IS an eight! Yesssssssssss! Yep, I now get excited about gas being $2.89.

And sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all
And sometimes I wonder why, why I'm even here at all
But then you assure me I'm a little more than useless
And when I think that I can't do this
You promise me that I'll get through this
And do something right, do something right for once
-Relient K

No comments: