Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm a little behind

I told someone that today was my last day of 20th grade. Now that I think about it, that's pretty depressing. As is the fact that I could have been in a coma for the last 13 months and not be any farther away from graduating than I am currently. Sigh.

Okay, happier thoughts. Um...

Okay, my Old Navy order was actually delivered today. And I got the gas tank I needed at work.

Well, that's all I got. They say that in order for someone to believe they had a good day, they need seven good things for every bad thing. So, I figure I need about 40 more good things. Everyone start ponying up.

UPDATE: Okay, I took care of one for you guys - made dessert to take to mom and dad's tomorrow; I was nervous while it was in the oven because the reviews (that I only read after it was in the oven...what, it had 4.5 stars overall!) said that the chocolate chips all sunk to the bottom, the cake stuck to the pan, it was kind of oily, etc. Looks like it came out okay though. Seriously though, you guys are still on the hook for the other 39. Oh, the cake? Orange and dark chocolate chip pound cake.

No comments: