Sunday, July 29, 2007

Life's a beach

Haha. So we're here, we have "borrowed" wireless internet. Yesterday M and I were awake for 20 hours (up at 4:30AM, ugh). The day was mostly driving, lunch at a place in Nags Head, more driving, hanging out at Carly's family's house in Hatteras until we could get the key to ours, dinner (mmm, steamed spiced shrimp), grocery shopping, and watching a movie. We were up around 9:45am today and started working on the Starry Night puzzle...we have the edges and some bits and pieces here and there done, but it's going to be a challenge with all the blue in the middle. We're going down to the beach after lunch! I bought a kite, and I think M and I are going to get boogie boards sometime this week :-)

UPDATE: Itsy bitsy teeny weeny navy polka-dot bikini :-)

1 comment:

Matt Silverthorn said...

I am an awesome photographer!