Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quickly, quickly!

I gotta leave in like 2 minutes. But I spent my afternoon over in the neuroscience imaging facility. I had a series of MRIs while doing various tasks for a research study, and then took a panel of cognitive reasoning tests. It was actually kind of fun...other than my butt falling asleep from not being able to move in the MRI and my eyes watering *badly* from the air puff "distractions." I got $70, and this:


Pretty nifty, huh? :-) I know, I'm SUCH a nerd!

5 comments:

ted said...

sorry, but that's wicked messed up. dayaaam.

Edge said...

What happened to your hair?

~Jef

Matt Green said...

I iz in ur hed

steelin ur cerbelumz.

Courtney said...

Hehe, hair doesn't show up on MRI scans. Don't worry though, it's still all there. Matt would kill me otherwise.

Matt Silverthorn said...

NO BALD CHICKS!