Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wooo, 700th post!

So, I finally signed up for a Facebook profile. Trevor made me do it. Really! So I could join the Cancer Camp group. I'm such a lemming.

I descended into the bowels of hell, I mean, Wal-mart, and dropped off my camera from the rafting trip this morning to get the pictures put on a CD. So I'll have those tomorrow, yay!

I took my car in for an oil change and new spark plugs yesterday morning. As soon as I got back on the highway, the check engine light came on and the car wouldn't accelerate smoothly. SO I had to go straight back (and by straight back I really mean in a 5-mile circle). Turns out one of the spark plugs wasn't firing (although you couldn't tell from looking at it) and they had to put a new one in. Bleh. I guess it was okay in the end though.

Um, that's about it. I'm so boring this week. Next week will be better, I promise! Stick around.

I'm finding my way back to sanity again
Though I don't really know what I'm gonna do when I get there
-Lifehouse

No comments: