Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy birfday to me

Wait, now I'm old...

Carly took most of the pictures from the Birthday Bowling Bash on Saturday. We had 10 people in all for bowling, which was a lot of fun. We came back to our place afterwards for ice cream cake, Trivial Pursuit, and Apples to Apples - great fun. Stolen pictures:

Matt got me a pink and green ice cream cake!

Me and M at the bowling alley

Me and Amena-licious

I finally broke the curse of the nines with a spare!

Carly and Eric gave me a new puzzle to work on...

...and a card with nuns on it :-)

Matt got me tickets to see Jim Gaffigan at the Warner Theater in December, and we went out to dinner at Red Lobster Sunday night. I also bought a bath pillow, new jeans, a tee shirt and pink and green plaid pajama pants :-)

Class is over! Now I just have to finish the homework...but that doesn't require getting up at 5:30AM.

No comments: