Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not a success yet...

So I got an e-mail from AAP registration saying that they can't process my interdivisional registration request because there is a hold on my account, and to contact my home registrar to correct it. Of course this e-mail was sent after 5pm so there's no way for me to even find out what the problem is until tomorrow. But there's no reason for there to be a hold on my account. If this is about my institutional address being incorrect (which it isn't, but for some reason a packet the registrar tried to send to me got returned to them and they made me walk all the way across campus to pick it up after I told them that the address they had on file was correct) I am going to be so mad.

There is no frustrated/aggravated face on my "I feel..." magnet. If I had any talent I'd draw one, but as it stands this is a serious oversight.

Aggravated? That totally does not look spelled right, but apparently it is.

I just have to keep reminding myself that it's worth all the hassle to not have to pay $2515 per class.

No comments: