Saturday, August 25, 2007

Quotes

Facebook has a section in your personal profile for quotes. I was a little nonplussed at first, but I've been putting a few in as I come across things I like, and I have an interesting list going. For all my loyal readers without Facebook profiles, I thought I'd share here. The list, aside from my signature VaCo song line:

"To recap, you're currently discombobulated regarding my recent unfettered to fettered transitional state. Sort of a metaplasia for emotion." - Ted Brasky

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

"She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain" - Louisa May Alcott

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
- Robert Frost

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!" - Zapp Brannigan

"Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think - in a deeper voice." - Bill Cosby

No comments: