Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Success?

I finally got an in-stock date from the place I ordered my snowman tee shirt from - Sept. 9th. I don't really care that it's two weeks away. I just wanted to know when! So hopefully I'll get it by the end of that week.

I'm trying an experiment. I haven't been very consistent *at all* with taking vitamins, because I rarely eat breakfast in the mornings and taking a vitamin on an empty stomach makes me feel queasy. So I finally decided to bring them to work and try to take them after lunch instead. We'll see how it goes.

I'm pretty sure I didn't get registered for the first biotechnology class I tried to add this semester, as it was full by like August 9th and my registration wouldn't be processed until the 24th. But the second one I tried to add, Legal Aspects of Biotechnology, is still listed as open and I'm pretty sure that I'll be added to that one. And it's taught by the same professor that did the Tech Transfer class I took last year, who I absolutely enjoyed. I'm still checking WebCT because they hardly ever contact me to let me know if I've been registered or not (I didn't find out that I was in the Tech Transfer class last year until my registrar's office sent me my yearly transcript copy a couple of days before the class started).

Most nights it's crystal clear, but tonight it's like it's stuck between stations
- The Hold Steady

2 comments:

ted said...

good choice in music...glad you like the band. They're a blast in concert. :-)

Courtney said...

Thanks :-) I got Your Little Hoodrat Friend, Stuck Between Stations, and Killer Parties. Didn't like The Swish...the words were too weird.