Saturday, September 08, 2007

Eric is a TRAITOR!!

How could a VT alum pick LSU in College Pick'em?? Please turn in your Hokie Passport immediately.

And goddammit, Michigan, what is WRONG with you?? 32-7 at halftime? In your OWN stadium? You're officially on the suck list for the rest of the season. I can't vote for you anymore, out of principle.

So it looks like I'm going to be down at least 5 points this week. Matt McHugh copied all my picks again, and we had a healthy lead on everyone else, but he ranked the Michigan and Boise State games higher than me! Barring any major upsets, I should still be good in the group at least. No, I don't count Michigan as an upset anymore. I was willing to say that maybe they were just having a bad week or got caught off guard or something. Now they're just losers. Bleh.

Didn't win the poster session. Bleh.

1 comment:

Eric said...

as a vt alumn, i know our school's strengths AND weaknesses. our biggest weakness is against top 10 ranked teams. we just can't beat them.