Sunday, September 02, 2007

Awesome Saturday

Good weekend so far:
~Hokies win!
~Perfect score for week one in College Pick'em! (But so did Matt McHugh, grrr...as well as a buttload of other people, I'm sure).
~Concert was awesome! Lloyd Dobler Effect was great live (played Meet Me In London, Radio, Our Countries, and a bunch of other good songs). The Bridge was a great jam band, Jimmie's Chicken Shack rocked, and of course, VaCo!

Set list: Green and Grey, Lonely Cowboy, That's What You Said, This is Him (Hurricane Song), Santa Fe, Lean On Me, Johnny Wonder, Likeness, Stars Align, Walk To Work

Pics:
At the show!

Lloyd Dobler Effect

The Bridge

Jimmie's Chicken Shack

Virginia Coalition

And today, I got my THIRD Fark headline! Oh, and I finished my PK homework and got that turned in, and did the revisions on a lab grant for someone. I think I'm going to have a Drumstick (TM) now.

The melody takes us someplace where we'd all like to stay
And all of your good love comes my way...This is our holiday
- The Clintons

No comments: