Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Who was your first?

Carly and Matt made me do it.

1. Who was your first prom date?
Jason Strohman

2. Do you still talk to your first love?
Nope

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Some kind of wine at Robin Brown's house

4. What was your first job?
Summer intern at a navy biology lab

5. What was your first car?
'91 Honda Civic

6. Who was the first person you texted today?
Matt IMed me

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
Does Max count? Because he was practically sitting on my head. Otherwise, Matt

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I don't remember...moved around too much. I don't remember any teachers before 3rd grade.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Detroit

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I never snuck out of the house. I was the good child.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Martha? That's the first one I can remember. And not really, anymore.

12. Where was your first sleep over?
I don't know, but I know I lived in South Carolina at the time. Again, too much moving

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Same as #7 - Max or Matt

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My parents'

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Hit the snooze button

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Barenaked Ladies at the MCI Center in 1999

17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears, at 13

18. First foreign country you went to?
Canada

19. First crush?
Did I have amnesia before third grade?? The farthest back I can remember is B.J. Jacobs

20. When was your first detention?
Umm...sixth or seventh grade. For talking. Big surprise there.

21. What was the first state you lived in?
New Jersey

22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Good grief, again with the third grade...Nick Perrine

23. Who was your first roommate?
Jennea

24. Who will be the first to repost this?
I'm actually shocked that Matt already posted this, so I have no idea.

25. Whats your first thought about this person you copied this from after reading this survey and learning too much about them?
I am sooooo jealous that Carly went to HFS!!

Repost as "Who Was Your First?"

**So in summary, I apparently did not exist until I was 7 or 8 years old aside from December 9, 1983 and a sleepover somewhere in South Carolina. Weird.**

6 comments:

Matt Silverthorn said...

I didn't make you do anything, you lemming! :-)

Courtney said...

What can this be? The pot calling the kettle black? Lemming! :0D

Matt Silverthorn said...

Hey, I blame no one but myself. Take responsibility for your actions!

Robyn said...

Did you know Nick Perrine is engaged to Nicole Spurlock and they're having a baby? MMMMmmmmgossip

Courtney said...

I did NOT know that!

Michael said...

Your have a tatoo on your ears?