Monday, October 15, 2007

Almost $20 richer, woot

I was finally able to close out an online survey for $9.10 - it was kind of annoying, because there was something that you had to answer every day for 14 days. So I'd get the little pop-up box saying I had a survey waiting, and I'd answer the questions for the day. But then it wouldn't register that the survey was "done" even though I had already answered for the day, so I'd get the notification like once an hour whenever I was on my computer. For 14 days. Finally I'm finished. Now I just need 190 more points, and I can cash out for a $20 check. Which I can then immediately apply to my Old Navy credit card bill, bah.

I am going completely stir-crazy...senioritis...grad school fever. Whatever you want to call it. I just want to be in the real world! Making a real salary (~2.5x what I'm getting right now). Funding a retirement account and putting money into an IRA and taking the metro instead of driving 2100 miles a month. I already have everything worked out in my head, right down to how much I'd need to put into the TSP plan to get the full match and the Vanguard fund I want to start putting money into next year. Sigh. This is going to be a long year. At least I hope it's a year, and not longer. Who knows. Sigh.

No comments: