Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy birthday to m...att

Hehe - some guy around here is 27...time to put in for a walker. I gave him his gifts this morning - additions to his poker library collection. I'm such a good sleuth. About a year ago, after he got the Harrington On Hold'em books, he wrote a post on his poker blog asking his readers for suggestions. A bunch of people posted books that they liked, but I don't think he ever got any of them. So I went back and found the post, and picked out three: Kill Phil, Caro's Fundamental Secrets of Winning Poker, and The Professor, The Banker, and The Suicide King: Inside the Richest Poker Game of All Time. As expected, he was very pleased. I think it's amusing that I've bought him more books on poker than he's bought himself.

Anyway, college football until about 6ish, and then we're heading to Bethesda for another expensively delicious steak dinner at Ruth's Chris. They sent me a $25 gift certificate via e-mail, and I'm never one to pass up a gift certificate. Yum!

No comments: