Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Having a good week!

And we're already over half-way through it :-) I got my car back this morning...I missed it! It looks perfectly fine now. A little over five weeks from impact to resolution. Whew.

I also got actual, real, good data on Tuesday! Like, data that can go on my poster next week. Awesome. I was worried about it for like three days straight, and when I got it, I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say at first. Rhoda asked me "What's wrong?" and I said "Nothing...absolutely nothing." Whee!

So, I'm hoping my good week continues tomorrow with the BC-VT game. TT is still questionable, but maybe, maybe SG can pull through. I've made a new friend in the department also (a VT grad who is currently a second year) though the football connection.

Matt was the guest on The BuddyDank Radio Show tonight (poker blogger thing). The first question they asked him was "Blondes or Brunettes?" He says "Well, I better say blondes because my wife is listening." Damn straight!

I wasn't supposed to, but I caved and bought two sweaters from ON. They're cashmere! I've never owned a cashmere sweater before! It was actually meant to be a pick-me-up in anticipation of another research failure, but since I actually got data I guess it was a celebratory purchase then :-) I got a pink scoop neck sweater and a red cardigan.

Max is lucky that he's cute and I love him, because he peed all over the second bedroom. I had to buy two gallons of cleaner and a battery-operated sprayer (awesome purchase) and cover 2/3 of the room. I still have half a gallon to respray areas if necessary. We'll see what happens.

No comments: