Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008

Unfortunately it's not been so happy for me, as I came down with the flu on New Year's Day. I spent most of yesterday evening on the couch in pajamas, a sweatshirt, a bathrobe, socks, slippers, and three blankets trying to get warm. My fever was 101.1 and I ache all over (that's really the worst part of the flu, I think). And the exhaustion...I took a shower and then had to take a nap; I went outside to get the mail and had to take another nap. Ugh.

I can't decide if my stomach still hurts or if I'm hungry...I hate that feeling.

But on the bright side, we own Matt's car finally and should own mine in another 3 months or so. And I'm looking forward to the VT bowl game tomorrow.

I'm working on my "year in review" survey that I've filled out the past two years and should have that up in a day or two. And provided that I'm feeling better, my first volunteer session with RFBD is Saturday morning.

No comments: