Saturday, February 02, 2008

8 years already?

Every year, Beloit College (in Wisconsin) compiles a list of what they feel is the "worldview" of the incoming college freshman. Here's the one from our class (2003). Compare that to the one from this past year's incoming freshman (2011).

I was going to record from the Bob Jones University "Space and Earth Science" textbook today, but it was already to the point where the only thing left to record were the appendices, and I had already done that from the environmental science textbook last week. So instead I recorded part of an EMT textbook on soft tissue injuries. I'm glad I don't have to describe photographs.

Carly and Staci, we're all related!! Scientists traced the blue-eye genetic mutation back to a single common ancestor.

No comments: