Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not this again!

I'm looking at the weather forecast for tomorrow...ugh. Luckily I have a short day tomorrow, but I am NOT looking forward to driving in that crap again.

What I AM looking forward to is the release of the new Virginia Coalition album! Only 29 more days, woot! I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the CD release party at the Hard Rock Cafe (DC) on March 21st. I know Matt won't want to go with me; anyone else interested? :-D

They have two songs up from the new album on their MySpace page - Sing Along, and Santa Fe. I'm also debating whether to get the EP - it has three different versions of Sing Along, a new version of Green and Grey, and one other song. Maybe if it had three different versions of Santa Fe, I'd be more into it...I like that song best of the ones I've heard so far.

All my thoughts they freely slip away
And trickle back in different random sweet versions some day
But when I get to Santa Fe
It'll all sound pretty in a different way

No comments: