Thursday, February 07, 2008

Who let that one past marketing?

Dear Brookstone,
I hate your Sona Pillow commercial. In fact, your commercial is accomplishing exactly the opposite of what commercials are supposed to accomplish, because every time I hear that guy start to snore I turn the radio off for 60 seconds. My sanity requires that I not listen to a woman screaming over top of someone snoring progressively louder throughout the commercial. Fire the person that let this one out the door, because you're wasting money.
Love,
Courtney

3 comments:

Matt Silverthorn said...

The only reason I didn't turn that commercial off when I heard it today is that I was afraid I would miss the traffic if I left it off too long. I hate that commercial more than anything.

Lady said...

I always turn the radio off when I hear this commercial. It is the most annoying commercial and it made me find this site to write about which usually I will just let it slide.

Rich said...

Wow I totally agree. I turn the radio off when that commercial comes on. I finally googled "sona pillow commercial" to see if anyone else was complaining and your blog came up. I'm glad I'm not the only one!