Monday, April 21, 2008

Ahh, Spa

Corny, I know. But I couldn't think of anything else to put in the title line.

I made my spa appointment for vacation at Spa Koru. It's the only spa in the Outer Banks, so I decided I should probably call early before they start to book up. As I think I mentioned before, I chose the swedish massage, pedicure, and deep conditioning hair treatment. I've already started saving up for the trip :-)

After the combination of getting asked to do another (paid) MRI research study and Matt learning he's going to Boston on a business trip at the end of June, I decided to make a little "treat" of an appointment at our local spa in the mall. I wanted something a bit different from my vacation appointment, so I decided on a reflexology foot massage, a mini facial and a french manicure. I think I'm going to mentally make this "my spa" as opposed to the Elizabeth Arden one in Kentlands, because it would have cost me $70 more for the exact same thing there.

Two spa trips in two months! Who do I think I am, Paris Hilton? :-D

No comments: