Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally

I called Rite Aid as I was leaving work, and they said they couldn't find my photo, and that I should resend it and then call them. Ten minutes before I get home, Matt calls and says that Rite Aid called saying that my photo was ready for pickup. Whatever. At least I have it now:


Oh, and there's quite a bit of a lag on Blogger Play; I just watched for like three minutes after I uploaded that picture and I didn't see it come up.

I won't be online much this weekend, for two reasons: one, is that we're going to C&E's place and then to the Counting Crows/Maroon 5 concert after I get home from RFBD tomorrow and then we're going to Baltimore to see Body Worlds after church on Sunday; two, is that I left the power cord for my lappy at work :-/

I turn 27 in four days; I hopefully get my thesis go-ahead in five days?

No comments: