Thursday, August 07, 2008

S'mores

I've been making s'mores on our stovetop - you can actually toast a marshmallow pretty well over a coil burner. Yum. I also think I want the Life is Good s'more t-shirt. I saw it at a store down in Nags Head, but I had already bought a shirt that day so I didn't get it. I found it online, so I might get it with upcoming birthday money. We'll see.

Matt McHugh is coming up tomorrow again. We were supposed to be going to birthday stuff with (my) Matt's fam on Saturday, but I knew it was too good to be true when they made plans to do birthday stuff two weeks in advance. Ha!

Apparently the FDA has a legal definition of "fruit cocktail"? If it doesn't contain peaches, pears, grapes, pineapple and cherries within certain percentages, it can't be called fruit cocktail. Thanks, Food Network!

I'm wondering if I should change my Facebook info to say Johns Hopkins '09?

No comments: