Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why is everything at such lousy times?

I want to go to the GSA-sponsored Monday Night Football event (free pizza, drinks and snacks!) for the Ravens-Steelers game, but the game doesn't start until 8:30 so I wouldn't get home until like 12:45am.

I want to go to the RFBD dinner at Maggiano's at the end of October, but dinner's at 6:30pm. If I'm still at work I'd have to leave at like 3:30 to make sure I got there on time, and either way there's no way Matt would be able to make it.

I want to see the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra Superpops playing the music of Billy Joel (w/ vocalist Michael Cavanaugh, who did all the music for "Movin' Out") but it's next weekend and we're a) already doing stuff with family and b) already spending $90 to see the Allman Brothers Band on Tuesday.

Time sucks.

No comments: